The vibrant city of Peterborough, nestled along the banks of the Otonabee River, is your gateway to the beautiful Kawartha Lakes region.
Outdoor pleasures abound at every turn:
- Visit historic museums, art galleries, and excellent theatre.
- Talk to the animals at the Riverview Park and Zoo.
- Experience the Trent-Severn Waterway firsthand on a relaxing cruise.
- Marvel at the world's highest hydraulic lift lock.
- Delight in the Summer Festival of Lights.
- Visit the spectacular Whetung Ojibwa Crafts and Art Gallery.
- The kids will be fascinated at the Indian River Reptile Zoo.
- And all you paddlers out there just can't miss the world's largest collection of canoes and kayaks at the Canadian Canoe Museum.
The Peterborough Bed and Breakfast Association offers you the finest accommodations while you visit our beautiful city and surrounding area.