Southern Georgian Bay
Midland, Penetanguishene, and area invites you to experience Southern Georgian Bay, a four season vacationland, just 1-1/2 hours north of Toronto.
- Martyrs' Shrine
- Sainte-Marie among the Hurons
- Huronia Museum
- Awenda Provincial Park
- Midland's Historic Murals
- Wye Marsh Wildlife Center
- Discovery Harbour
- Centennial Museum
- 30,000 Islands Boat Cruises
- King's Wharf Theatre
Restaurants and Fine Dining - Antique and Gift Shops
- Beaches - Boating - Biking - Hiking
- Golf Courses and Driving Ranges
- Downhill & Cross Country Skiing
Southern Georgian Bay Bed and Breakfasts
Closest quality accommodations to Midland and Penetanguishene area attractions.
Our priority is to ensure that every guest has a wonderful experience!
Outside web page: http://www.southerngeorgianbaybb.com
Images courtesy of the Southern Georgian Bay Chamber of Commerce.
This site designed and maintained by Bed and Breakfast Online Canada. Bed & Breakfast Online Canada Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy of information supplied by subscribers